Monday, January 30, 2012

My Little Boys

My little boys are a bundle of energy from the moment they wake up in the morning til they finally pass out at night. I do not know where they get all their energy from and I am even more lost as to where to direct all that energy when it is cold, windy, or rainy outside. Being in the house seems to bring out their natural craziness even more. I am constantly trying to prevent them from jumping on my couch or their bed. They want to run in circles and spin til they drop on the ground. It is quite funny and exciting to watch but it makes me crazy. I of course have to protect Miss H because she is just a baby and cannot move fast enough if one of them were to fall, so somedays that feels like all I get accomplished. As I type this, I am chasing them off the furniture so that hopefully this furniture might last a few years. I love that they love to play and use their wild imaginations but I really wish there were times that they would just sit and play quietly. Oh well there are much worse things going on in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment