Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life

Life has just gotten away from me recently. I have lost track of time. The Man had surgery on his wrist so he has been home for over a week and we have just been enjoying having him around. Due to his work schedule he is usually sleeping and grumpy during the normal daytime waking hours. He has gone back to work but hopefully he will be able to take some vacation time soon so that we can get a few projects around the house done. I mainly want him to help me sand and paint some furniture. I have fallen in love with shabby chic, shabby cottage, vintage, and antique styling. My goal is to start with my bedroom and make it pretty and frilly and girly. I have lived with the boy colors for far too long and The Man agreed that making our bedroom a sanctuary for me would be great. I am so excited.

I have been half hearted attempting to lose weight. Of course it is much easier when The Man is not home creating gourmet yumminess. I swear he loves me fat. LOL! He does love me fat. He loves me just the way I am but I swear I mention losing weight and he starts baking. I am sure I have gained a few pounds back. Hopefully after the next couple of weeks when school is back in and The Man has gone back to a normal work schedule things will be easier for me to work on.

I am super excited to let you know that I am going to take the motorcycle riding class and get my motorcycle license. I have always wanted to learn but I am now getting the opportunity to do so soon. I am nervous and really wish I had done this when I was a bit younger but I will do it anyway. I have never been in control of a motorcycle so I am hoping the instructor can teach me without me feeling like a complete idiot. I shall update how that goes after I take the class.

Thanks for reading I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment