Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday and More

I weighed in at 205.8 today. A horrible gain. I have not been watching my food intake and exercising. I have also had a few too many no bake cookies and cinnamon rolls. Have I told you how much I love home made sweets.

I am taking a two day motorcycle riders course starting tomorrow. If you have a few extra wishes or prayers please send them this way. I am nervous to take the class as I have never been in control of a motorcycle before. The Man got a perfect score on his class and test so I have a lot to live up to. Also, The Man is going to have to keep The Princess and The Little Boys happy while I am gone. The Little Boys will be fine. I am a little nervous about The Princess. She has not been without me since birth and will have to take a bottle while I am gone. I am sure they will do fine but it is nerve wracking being gone the first time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment