Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Need Sleep

I have been having a real hard time, recently, falling asleep. I haven't been taking a nap during the day or anything so I am not sure why when bed time comes I just cannot wind down and fall asleep. It feels like my arms and legs are still trying to keep moving. Last night I fell asleep after 1 a.m. but by 345 a.m. K woke up screaming. He had a bad dream. I put him in bed with me thinking that would be the quickest way for me to calm him and get him back to sleep so I could go back to sleep. Boy was I wrong. He just fidgeted and rolled around and moved and did not go back to sleep fully. Then when the alarm went off this morning for S's dental appointment all ideas of sleeping were out the window. I will say that I need my sleep. I have always needed my sleep and I am not sure today is going to be a very good day. I am sore, have a headache, and am super sleepy. I am going to hope and pray that the little boys will take a nap today (HAHA) so that I can try to get a bit more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment