Monday, July 11, 2011

Scentsy

My friend Heather just started selling Scentsy products so I decided to try some since I love to burn candles in my house. I spent $35 plus shipping for a mid-size system. This came with a mid-size warmer and 3 scents of my choice. I was pleased to find out that they would send directly to my APO address and it took only 11 days total from order placed til it was in my hands. I started using the Orange Dreamsicle today and my house smells amazing. These warmers plug into the wall and use a light bulb to melt the wax so there is no candle burning. I love this because I can keep the fragrance going and not worry about one of my kids blowing out my candles. They have lots of great fragrances and many warmers to chose from. Please take a few minutes to stop by her site and check it out. I am hooked and will be placing more orders in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment