Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday and Christmas

Today I weighed in at 196.6 pounds. It sucks, but it is what it is. It is my fault for not watching my portion sizes and eating after the kids go to bed. I had hoped to do better this week since we have a Christmas party to go to on Friday and I had hoped I could lose a couple of pounds to look a little better in my dress. Oh well. The dress will still fit and we will go and hopefully have fun. ( I am a little nervous about leaving the kids with babysitters)

On to the topic of Christmas:

Last year I was so organized with Christmas. I had my Christmas account money and did well with not going over the total for the kids. This year I have not done so well. I have spent too much on presents that I know my kids will love but I wish I had done a lot better about staying in the budget. They will only be getting one large gift from us and then they will get their stockings filled by Santa. I am going to try much harder next year to stay in the budget because this really stresses me out. I did not have this stress last year when I stayed in the budget so I really think choosing to spend more money than I had planned for is causing this issue for me.

Anyway, the kids will have a nice Christmas and the stress will be over soon. I will love the smiles and cheers when they open their gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment