Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Today I weighed in at 199.4 lbs. WOOHOO! I have finally seen under 200 lbs. This is super exciting to me. I didn't do as well on my exercising this past week because I have been feeling a bit sick the past few days. I have also found that homemade kettle corn seems to be my dream snack. It is sweet and salty and quite filling. It also makes enough to share with The Man and The Kids.

Wednesday, October 12 - Walked 31 minutes

Thursday, October 13 - Walked 31 minutes

Saturday, October 15 - Walked 31 minutes

I didn't do running because I haven't been able to go til after dinner and my stomach can only handle so much exercise after eating.  I am hoping to get 4-5 days of exercise this week. I have noticed that by doing the walking I have been physically feeling a bit better. My body isn't hurting the next day and my legs are not painful while I am walking. I think I am going to try to lose a few more pounds and try the running thing again. I dream of running but I am not sure I am cut out for it.  I am also going to bed at a more reasonable time in the evening. I haven't taken a nap during the day in weeks now. I am still hoping to get to 175lbs by February 28, 2012. My weight tracker on my Ipod says I will not hit it til April at this point but maybe I can prove it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment