Monday, November 7, 2011

Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters R/C

I am a BzzAgent and have been provided with a Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters R/C for free to try out and review. Upon opening the box I was concerned with how it was packaged because one side of the box is open to be able to touch the car. I quickly got over that when I started unpacking it. It was very secure in the packaging. There were cords wrapped around each of the tires holding it in very securely. The remote was in a separate compartment so that it could not move around either.

I have put the batteries in it and am waiting the 30 minutes for it to charge. I will say I am not impressed with how many batteries it takes (5AA). For my house it would have been better to use less batteries and have a wall A/C adaptor to recharge the car. We have 3 boys who are going to fight over this and we will probably go through tons of batteries with it.

TBC tomorrow after we have all gotten to try it out...

We have now tried this R/C out. It is fun and made us all laugh and smile. It goes forwards and backwards. It also goes in circles and has a trick button so that it will do tricks on its own. It can also flip over and keep going. The kids have been fighting over playing with it all day.

We love this car! The only downside is the amount of batteries used and the length of charge before having to recharge the car. The remote takes 5AA batteries and the car has its own rechargeable battery. It charges for 20-30 minutes and you can get 5-15 minutes of play time before having to recharge it. Overall we love this and will probably have to buy at least one more. I would recommend this for a great birthday or Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment