Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Today I weighed in at 196.8 lbs. This makes me very happy. I am going to try really hard over the next few weeks to lose a few more pounds because we have a Chirstmas party coming up at The Man's work and I would love to feel like I look good. I know me though and no matter how much I lose or how good I feel when I leave here I will feel ugly when I get there probably. I am jealous (I know it is horrible) of how skinny and pretty a lot of the younger and even some of the older wives are. I have been 175lbs + since I had S 11 years ago. Before I got pregnant with him I was 135-140 lbs and although looking back now I think I looked great, I still thought I was not skinny enough or pretty enough. I think a lot of it has to do with the super large chest I have always had. Even when I could wear a size 6 or 8 on the bottom, I always had to wear an XL shirt which never fit great because it fit the chest but never accentuated the waist. My ultimate goal is to lose enough weight to be able to get a breast reduction and tummy tuck. I know this will not make me "perfect" but I will not have the back and neck aches and my clothes, whatever size that might be, will fit my body better.

No comments:

Post a Comment